UGC Guidelines for Academic Calendar 2021-22 has been released. The University Examinations and Admission schedule of Semester and Annual can check here. University Grant Commission issues new guidelines for examination 2021. According to the New guidelines of UGC the first semester or year should be completed by September 30. It should not be later than that. In the wake of that new admissions for Universities and Colleges should start by October 1, 2021. University Grant Commission issued New guidelines and UGC New Academic Calendar End Semester Exams in the amid pandemic many institutions have been delaying their examination and admission. Thus many students’ and candidates’ careers are at stake. It is important for the institutions to make the proper arrangements for examination and admission now that the condition in country is stable.
UGC Guidelines Academic Calendar 2021-22
University Grant Commission has issued a PDF file specifying all the latest guidelines. These UGC New Guidelines 2021-22 Exam Calendar has to be followed by all Universities and Institutions. Some of the derivatives which we have specified are as follows:
- In the latest guidelines of UGC it is stated that Universities have to complete the final year/ semester session by August 31, 2021.
- Universities which have to start new session for Under Graduate courses/ program can start it after the result declaration of CBSE, ICSE and other state board exams.
- The new session for the first year student or first semester student can be commenced by October 1, 2021.
- The remaining seats has to be filled up by October 31, 2021. Moreover all the relevant examination documents need to be filled up by and accepted till December 31, 2021.
- UGC in its new guidelines stated that Intermediate and higher education students can start their academic session through blended mode/ offline/ online mode following Covid-19 safety protocols.
- Higher Education Institution can start their academic session by October 18, 2021.
- As a special case, a full refund will be given to students by Institutions and Universities of cancellation of admissions by October 31.
- If any student cancel or withdraw admission till December 31, 2021 the entire fee will be refunded to the student. Institution cannot deduct more than 1000 Rupees out of from that.
- These are some main points which you will see in Latest UGC New Academic guidelines 2021-22. Students as well as concerned universities and colleges need to follow it.
UGC Guidelines For Examinations and Admissions
On the official web portal of UGC, you will see all the guidelines for the admission and 1st 2nd 3rd Final Year examination for students and institutions. From the starting of the year, the academic session of many institutions has been delayed by the authorities in the wake of Covid-19 cases. Now all institutions can check up on the new guidelines of UGC Calendar 2021-22.
|Name of the Institution||University Grant Commission|
|Guidelines for||1st 2nd 3rd Final year and Semester|
|Where to check from?||From official site only|
|Till which date school boards will announce results according to UGC guidelines||31 July 2021|
|Topic of article||UGC New Guidelines|
|Information source||From official web portal|
PM Yuva Yojana For Young Writers
How to check UGC Guidelines 2021-22 PDF Online?
Check here the following steps to check UGC Guidelines and Academic Calendar 2021 PDF online:
- Open the official web portal ugc.ac.in
- In the latest announcement box you will see the link of guidelines
- You just have to click the link and let it open up.
- It will open in a new tab.
- It will be in PDF format.
- Check and read all the guidelines
- Download and Save it afterwards.
- This guidelines are officially stated and readers can rely on it completely.
UGC Job Portal Registration
FAQ regarding UGC New Guidelines, Examination, Admission Calendar
No, these dates are final and they should be completely followed by the universities and higher education institutions.
Yes, it can be download from the website.
That totally depends on the situation of the country in the wake of a pandemic. As authority bodies are not in the state to risk student’s and teacher’s health at any cost.
Yes, it has been announced in the new proposal.