Have you ever watched a movie and said to yourself “no, but he should be dead here” or “how come there’s no blood? “. If you’ve always dreamed of seeing slightly gruesome realistic versions of your favorite blockbusters, you’ve come to the right place.
1. “Spider-Man”: All those moments when Peter Parker should have died in excruciating pain
Just because Peter Parker is Spider-Man doesn’t mean he can’t die stupidly. In Sam Raimi’s debut movie, the best Spider-Man, it’s obvious that prick Peter should have died holding the train. Same for Far From Homehe really thinks he can pass so close to the blades of the helicopter by jumping from the obelisk?
2. “Mom I missed the plane!” : Kevin McCallister kills all the bad guys with a creepy smile
In this exceptional video which completely revisits the scenario of the film, we understand that Kevin McCallister has murderous impulses and that after having killed his whole family, he decides to attack the float breakers. At the same time, we were kind of dumb as kids to believe we could survive so many horrible traps.
3. “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”: Willy Wonka lets all the children die one by one
In the movie Charlie and the chocolate factory, the children must each in turn leave the visit because all kinds of odds and ends happen to them. In this more realistic version, little Veruca Salt can be seen falling and dying by breaking her neck. She didn’t deserve better.
4. “Harry Potter”: Draco Malfoy grinds Harry’s bones to use his body as a basketball
There is already a lot of creepiness and death in Harry Potter (remember how we cried too much when Cédric died like shit there? Tears what) but it wasn’t enough. It’s still funnier with blood and completely improbable deaths so check out this hilarious extract.
5. “Iron Man”: The real gory consequences of Iron Man’s beatings
When Iron Man beats people up and throws fireballs, it does a lot of damage but it’s still suggested. Fortunately, the 3D pros at Corridor have remedied this problem by creating an uncensored version (and it’s much better).
6. “Captain America: Civil War”: A slightly more realistic battle with blood everywhere
Do you really think Captain America’s shield could bounce off someone and leave them unscathed? No, that would surprise me. In this version, the soldier who receives the full force of the shield gets sliced in two and that gives a little unhealthy satisfaction.
7. “Star Wars, episode I: The Phantom Menace”: The death of Jar Jar Binks, that fat moron
If you like Star Warsyou must hate this deep jerk that is Jar Jar Binks, the worst character of Star Wars. He misses dying 35 times in the first film and charitable souls have decided to finally offer us the extract that we have always dreamed of: the death of Jar Jar Binks.
8. “Shrek”: The dragon eats Lord Farquaad and spits out his head
One can understand that the creators of Shrek didn’t want to show Farquaad’s death in a very graphic way, it’s still a children’s cartoon. Fortunately, everything is possible when you master a little 3D animation.
Thanks to the team of the American channel Corridorgifted special effects who never fail to make us laugh by hijacking the best box office films.