Hey buddies, it’s time for the top tweets of the week that you’ve all been waiting for with unmeasured impatience. Obviously, we are going to talk about the disappointment of the legislative elections but also about the hell of the heat wave that we took in the face. And you, did you enjoy this Saturday under 40°C?
1. It’s probably the same thing
2. And not for lack of trying
3. He watches us from above
5. So already it’s the monks so nothing to do
6. Life finally makes sense
7. And it’s more useful than rocket science
8. It would have stressed me out even more
9. Terribly Well Done
10. It’s the hottest summer of my life / It’s the coolest of all the coming summers
11. The IT guy among the executives
14. Obviously Peppermint
15. I wonder if the inventor of paper straws understood that they were going to be in contact with liquid
16. WHERE IS IT?
17. We all have problems actually
18. We want to know what song it is
19. Might as well give a kidney and stay 4 more days
20. You might like this content
21. We Think About It Too
22. Poor citizens…
23. Someone who just took the worst photo of you in the world: “this one is nice”
24. Want to leave everything to serve pancakes
25. He Would Be Able To
26. The good disgusting breath of hot air
27. They always make fun of us
28. We think of them!
29. I need this action figure now
30. Netflix preventing you from making screenshots is so weird… do you want your series to be popular or not? It’s literally free publicity
31. Want the photographer to make horrible montages with their photos
32. Apparently they have better things to do
It was not a super fun week, luckily we continued with rain and thunderstorms to boost the morale of the troops!