Contrary to the unfortunately too true tweets about turning 30, turning 20 is more like a cakewalk until it can still take less than two days to recover from a hangover. And since we’ve all been there, a little top tweet was needed to remember (or recount) this beautiful period of our existence. Come on, raise your hands in the air as high as you can without feeling all your muscles pulling you.
1. Me in my twenties: it’s not easy to be old
2. Your twenties are extended to 32 to cover time lost due to Covid
3. Being in your twenties means accidentally spending at least $40 every day
4. A mystery
5. Me in my twenties with my 63-year-old back pain
6. Me at 20: Secretly hates everyone / Me at 30: Publicly hates everyone
7. Another day of being a 20-something
8. Bande losers
9. Being in your twenties is just going back to loving what you loved at 13 without feeling ashamed.
10. My 20s: drink it all, try all the drugs, try all kinds of sex stuff / My 30s: sit on the couch until it’s not too soon to go go to bed
11. Your late twenties are funny because your friends are either getting married or having an identity crisis. Some have both
13. You have to be weird when you’re 12-14, otherwise you’ll be weird in your twenties and it’ll just be embarrassing.
14. Being in your twenties is seriously funny because lol what the hell is going on lol?
15. My workouts: At 20 – Runs every day / At 25 – Exercises once a week / At 30 – Uses a muscle by walking to the fridge
16. Always something to say these darons
17. I was made to live my twenties like this
18. Nostalgia, I cried
19. Stop wasting your twenties looking for love, go buy yourself tickets to concerts
20. What country is this??
21. But when in your twenties do you stop feeling like you’re 18??
22. How stupid can you be when you’re little…
23. At 20: Netflix and chill = having sex / At 30: Netflix and chill = really watching Netfix, really chilling
24. Sacred Period
Don’t cry for the 30-somethings, you’ll be fine, you’ll overcome this ordeal. It’s just ten little more years, nothing too bad…