There are three things that I find beautiful in life: French mistakes, imitations of Nicolas Canteloup and the Niçoise salad. It’s wrong. On the other hand, I like the architecture, the buildings that have been restored with style and those that have changed function brilliantly. That’s good, it’s the latter we’re talking about today. Without suspense, therefore, here are photos of places that were used for one thing and which are now used for another thing. It’s not gross, you’ll see.
1. This Boston prison converted into a luxury hotel
2. This bank converted into a supermarket
3. This church converted into a skatepark
4. This shopping center converted into a university
5. This bowling alley converted into a thrift store
6. This church converted into a house
7. This supermarket converted into a library
8. This courtroom converted into a café
9. This bank converted into a gym
10. This church converted into a restaurant
Here, there are still plenty of converted churches here (for the conversions of the faithful, on the other hand, I have nothing to offer you).