There are plenty of old things that we can’t wait to do when we’re old, like going to the thalassotherapy spa, but above all, being able to write anything on social networks without anyone worrying. Yes, because old people who don’t get anything on the internet, it’s still very common and sometimes quite funny. But no, we don’t laugh at them, we laugh with them, nothing to do!
1. It is with great sadness that I announce that my 49 year old son, Shane, died this morning
2. No Comments Needed
3. My font is all weird please help thank you / Thank you for your great comment Peter!
4. When your grandma accidentally sends you a porn site with grannies when she just wanted to write “I wish you the best for today, I’ll be thinking of you. Lots of love, grandma. Kiss, kiss, kiss”
5. Uncle Ed: Merry Christmas! / Uncle Ed: Thank you
6. Tony, is this your room? If so, Grandma will come and clean up and give you some furniture, I have nothing else to do.
7. Tom: What a beautiful day 65, I love it! / John: Happy 65, you’re getting younger day by day / Tom: John, it’s the temperature, not my age
8. Merry Christmas Grandma, thank you for the gift, I love you! /Sederrrdddggff
9. It’s My Son / My Son Just Called Me, It’s Not Him
10. Grandma created the group “Do you want this bowl?” / Granny added you / Granny changed the group icon / Granny left the group / You are now the group admin
11. This article is worth a look if you have time / “Barbecue sauce – Wikipedia”
12. Applesauce price in Walmart / Applesauce price Walmart / Help / Applesauce price in Walmart / Applesauce price in Walmart / I need applesauce price in Walmart / Oh, it’s not the Google, sorry / Google search for applesauce at Walmart / Help me find the price of applesauce at Walmart
13. My mom wanted to post a photo of her dog and posted a photo of a turkey instead / “I love this little baby so much”
14. Everyone, can mom delete this comment? Someone’s husband died and for no reason this comment was posted by your mother’s account
15. You remind me a lot of my son before he left. Good luck Bradley / Thank you very much / It’s not a compliment, he went to prison
16. Send an email, I can’t read my messages / Resend your message, I reset my phone / I can’t read the messages, they’re in Chinese
17. *Excellent, Sorry, Spell Checker/Excrement
18. Sue: What does that mean my grandson? / Joshua: I’m in a relationship / Sue: Oh god!
19. My son is in jail for a triple homicide!
20. Throwback to the day my grandmother struggled to take her passport photo and ended up on the Liverpool football team