Third game for the French team in this pool. Match without much stake, suddenly DD screwed up a team B (or Z) which struggled against a well-motivated Tunisia. Inevitably, in the end, it gives what it gives: a rotten match, with rotten actions and a rotten emotional elevator ending where a goal is stolen because of a ROTTEN refereeing.
THERE WAS NOT DAMN OFFSIDE.
Damn strongly the eighth to forget that.
1. Ok it’s a game without stakes, but really? Disasi?
2. We’re not going to get very far with this
3. We almost ended up with Varane in the lead
4. From the start, it’s sad. Or funny to see, it depends.
5. There is not a single one who has shown that he deserves to move to the A team
6. EDF without Grizou is still very sad
7. After that your banker no longer gives you any loans because he judges your life choices
8. The sadness of this defense
9. A good summary of this match
10. Honestly they could have opened us up, but they just made our defense sweat
11. Who else could save us?
12. Frankly we felt the difference when they entered, but it was a little late
13. OUIIIII THANK YOU GRIZOUU YOU’RE THE BEST WE LOVE YOU
14. Fortunately, Guendouzi, Veretout and Camavinga will not start the knockout matches
15. Well yeah TF1 to advertise like that for Bein Sports
16. It’s all just stealing
17. I’m going to break everything I warn you
18. It’s nice to turn the thing in all directions, there’s no offside
19. This Wednesday was already bad but there thanks to the arbitration
20. Waking up is going to be difficult
Well we will forget that very quickly huh.