Hello my little peanut creams, today we found you a superb illustrator, Liv, who tells us about her life, her anxiety attacks and her daily life with a delectable humor. A beautiful person whom we invite you to follow straight away on Insta @Instagram.com/comiclicious/” rel=”noopener” target=”_blank”>comiclicious. thanks to Boredpanda for this divine suggestion.
1. Wearing your boyfriend’s sweatshirt: expectations VS realities
” It’s okay with me ?? »
2. When thighs come together, pant legs feel lonely
3. RDV in the afterlife
“– Until death do us part… – But then? »
“- So I guess now we’re single… – Yeah. – Would you like a coffee one of these four?
4. The Trap
I have to pee… what the… IS IT A TRAP?
5. When I draw a smile:
My face :
6. Two minutes reading a book
Will I be…better than everyone else?
7. I will quickly take a look at social networks
A minute later… GIVE ME MORE CONTENT.
8. No vrai how
– Hey, how about we do something fun for the weekend?
“You mean like…sleep?”
9. The Real Question
– Whoa, won’t I have a boost of self-confidence? Or just won’t I just give a fuck?
10. Me, enjoying my one good week of the month
11. Shuffle mode when you listen to be like music:
12. Watch a movie in bed
When the movie starts:
13. What you see VS what you don’t see
14. The only friend who truly supports you
15. Send memes
Expectations: “Look at this reels! » V.S. Reality: “aled”.
16. Client Trauma
– Good coffee – Thank you too!