Whether you are a pure Parisian or a tourist who has just landed in the capital, there are rules to follow in order to survive in this sometimes hostile territory. And among these rules, there is in particular the one that says “10 minutes maximum in Châtelet, you will pass”, because otherwise, you do not know if your grandchildren will still be alive when you come out. Châtelet-les-Halles is indeed the worst metro station in all countries, and the following tweets will not tell you otherwise.
1. Who wants to go there? Nobody, really?
2. We were lied to
3. Want to know if the mission was successful
4. Come on, this time we try the 14!
5. A Lamented Era (no)
6. Unheard of in any other international station
7. In addition, you come out less tanned
8. The base open the guillemet
9. So much charisma
10. It’s a firm and direct no.
11. Death on the heels
12. In any case, we can feel the technological progress
14. I don’t even want to think about it
15. Age of Maturity
16. An intelligence quotient twice that of Einstein