Hi little friends, it’s June and we all know what that means. It’s the month of aperitifs in the sun, of the first departures on vacation but also and above all of the end-of-year celebrations in primary schools: the fairs so dreaded by the parents of pupils. Who’s hot for a little shake-up?
1. The biggest scam of the century
2. Apparently it was too much to ask
3. Here we prefer mayo
4. Too easy
5. And don’t forget the old-fashioned camcorder
6. “We’re going to walk home kids”
7. The worst moment of our childhood
8. They giggle in bed as they hatch their plan.
10. It was always a blur
11. A very special request
12. Memories of confinement, a really difficult period
13. Admitted childhood stupidity 15 years later
14. With our disgusting costumes
15. You have to find time to breathe
I hope you’ll bust out all the other parents at the puck toss to proudly bring home the packed basket.