Top 15 of the best memes on Corsica, the Island of Bôtéeéé

Like about 90% of the French, you have surely gone on vacation to Corsica this year. And as the remaining 10% are the Corsicans themselves, that means that 100% of the French know the island of beauty. So it’s time to release the best memes on Corsica. So yes, it’s going to leave in good big shots, but we know that the Corsicans have a sense of humor. They have huh? Damn, we’re starting to freak out.

Related Posts

error: Content is protected !!