There are people who pretend to prefer winter to summer and every year they are told that it is ridiculous. So of course, summer is not perfect since we have to endure critters that sting, sweat that sticks and sunburn that burns. We make concessions because it’s still better than those terrible times when it’s dark from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
1. It’s a filter but it would be even better in real life
2. For football and opera fans
3. He carries it in a bag
4. It’s proven I think, it tells me something
5. I redownload Tinder to find a girl who can slather aloe vera on my sunburn
7. It’s true, but it’s also a bit sad
“One season of series per day helps prevent sunburn”
8. There’s no filter though
9. A plant that cures sunburn / An Englishman who says hello = Aloe
10. Funny period if you ask me
11. If someone makes fun of my sunburn I call the cops
12. Beurk beurk beurk
13. Stack on super tattoo
14. My boyfriend got sunburned.
15. When the end of summer comes
PUT ON CREAM EVERYBODY!