20 years ago we despised reality TV. Today she has completely returned to her morals. Can we really rejoice in this development? I put judgment aside here. On the other hand, it must be recognized that reality TV fans sometimes go too far in their love of the program and it begins to show through in everyday life. If you recognize yourself in several of these points, it’s because, that’s it, you’ve been contaminated by acute reality TV. We lost you…
1. You know all the confusion between each participant by heart and you have a very clear opinion on each of them
You know exactly how many times Kevin and Carla broke up, and even worse how many times Kevin cheated on Carla. And even worse, you no longer know your multiplication table of 7 which has been replaced by this first-rate information.
2. You can no longer speak without pronouncing the “d” with the sound “j” and the “t” with the sound “ch”
That dji koi the tcheam in factch?
3. You complain all day long “that you are disrespected too much”
Just because you were asked to do things for your job, for example. Like doing your job.
4. You make stories where you explain how you were disrespected too much
Because you’re still not going to keep all this to yourself, it has to come out, djire the truth, oboudinmoman, it’s starting to gallop on the bean of my patience, it’s just choke in factch.
5. You fight with everyone over really bad stuff.
Like the PQ pattern.
6. You make stories where you explain how you fell out with people for serious reasons
“And there and there and there he dji koi to me?” He has dji but in fact you’re not the queen of motchif dou you’re talking about who you think you are is it the queen of Scotland or koua? »
8. You use in everyday language super stupid expressions like “Les bebew” and “Les problèèèèèmes”
Thank you Greg Yega. Thank you Julien Tanti. In short thank you the Marseillais what.
10. You use Marseille expressions like “my spoiled” when you come from Picardy
« EULOOOOOOO ».
11. You freak out when your crush talks to another woman/guy
In addition, the tricky thing is that you consider yourself to be in a relationship from the moment you clog someone, so it goes quickly in sucks with you. Your jealousy is matched only by your overconsumption of the Marseillais.
12. You know exactly what pose to take to look your best in every photo.
Overall it’s always the same pose: to be taken from behind, ultra arched, so as to present a fiac of legendary size. For the guys it’s enough just to show your abs. If you don’t have abs, it’s normal because you spend too much time watching reality TV instead of doing push-ups on the subway.
13. You invested in an American fridge with an ice cube dispenser
By dint of seeing kitchens of 92m2 you started wanting to reproduce the same thing at home by investing in a double door fridge that takes up a third of the size of your apartment. Woe to you.
14. You are seriously considering having your ass redone.
Or botox your face. Anyway, you are given enough contacts of extremely reliable plastic surgeons on the networks to know where to direct you.