No matter how much you delete embarrassing tweets or compromising photos in less than a minute, nothing ever really disappears from the internet. It’s not really a good thing but it still allows for a few slices of fun, especially when it comes to celebrity blunders.
1. Kourtney and Cardi B wonder about ants
Kourtney: “Do ants have dicks? »
Cardi B: “Do ants poop? »
2. We don’t normally make fun of the dead, but it’s still funny
Maurane must have typed her name into the Twitter search bar and replied to all the tweets. Too cute.
“t not the only maurane is coming down”
“You can write it to me politely, it doesn’t cost you respect. Sorry if I thought that was directed at me. »
3. Bebe Rexha really didn’t take history lessons.
Tweet: If you could time travel, where and when would you go?
Bebe Rexha: I would go to Paris in the 1940s
Follower Response: Girl, do you know what Paris was like back then?
Bebe Rexha: I messed up the story at school. I just looked on Google.
4. Jaden Smith in 2013, convinced that “if the whole world stopped school, we would have a much smarter society”
Luckily Tyler, The Creator was around to tell him that tweet makes him look really stupid.
5. Madonna tweeting “Tonight in St Tropez was on fire!” after a fire that burned 7,000 hectares of forest in the region
6. A guy posts a picture of a serial killer couple mentioning Trump.
“My parents who passed away admired you very much. Can you RT to honor their memory? »
Trump takes the bait and retweets with no questions asked. Not enough to circulate images of murderers but if it is to humiliate Trump, we accept.
7. Naomi Campbell wants to congratulate Malala Yousafzai on her Nobel Prize but forgets to read it again
“Congratulations Malaria on your Nobel Peace Prize”
It’s always nice to be compared to malaria because of an automatic corrector.
8. Armani clashing with Kim Kardashian for a typo
“Why does Georgio Armani stop producing my foundation??? I’m on my last bottle and everyone I know is using it! Please don’t stop it! »
“Dear Kim, let us know which model you need and we will send it to you. And Mr. Armani’s first name is Giorgio. »
9. Susan Boyle shares the hashtag #susanalbumparty for her album release
It’s not as obvious to see in French so we’ll clarify a bit: Sus-anal-bum-party (sus means suspect and bum means buttocks). Someone in the communications department did their job really badly.
10. We already knew he was tough, but covfefe convinced everyone
There are plenty of funny stars on Twitter but unfortunately it’s even funnier when they don’t realize it.