Like each of you I have my own passions which I indulge in in my free time, like the time I helped an oppressed people to emancipate themselves from the yoke of a dictator (it was in a video game) . Lately, I didn’t have much to give a damn over the weekend and I decided to develop a super sophisticated algorithm that manages to find the headlines hidden behind the information of the major press groups. It opened my eyes a bit and I decided to share some of this complete information with you, since journalists are withholding information and I have a conscience. It’s my whistleblower side. Be careful, your vision of the world will never be the same again.
1. ZEvent: a twist, Emmanuel Macron launches his own event
2. Bolloré’s real motivation for ousting Guillaume Meurice
3. Queen Elizabeth who cared about the planet more than you might think
4. The scary truth about Roger Federer’s retirement
5. The best big boss in the world overshadowed others a bit
6. King Charles III would make real tantrums of eight-year-old children, it’s scary
7. FIFA sanctions Galtier’s contempt and redeems itself for conduct on the organization of the World Cup of shame
8. The real reason for Magali Berdah’s tendinitis was ultimately still a business operation
9. Pope Francis, conspicuously absent from the Queen’s funeral
10. Emmanuel Macron’s advice for saving energy is not unanimous
And if you want to see other information that should not be missed, I advise you to take a look at the teubés of the week, it’s nice too.