FCI Manager Exam Pattern 2022
FCI Manager Exam Pattern 2022: Food Corporation of India (FCI) will soon release the recruitment notification for FCI Manager 2022. Candidates must be curious about the FCI Manager Exam Pattern and Syllabus. And it is important for the candidates to have an idea of the exam pattern before starting the preparation for the FCI Manager Exam. Applicants can start their preparation today onward to get a good score in the Exam. They may get an idea of exam pattern, subjects and type of questions that will be asked in the examination from this article. This article will further give detailed information on FCI Manager Exam Pattern 2022. Candidates can also check FCI Manager Syllabus from the link given below on this page. Read further for more details.
FCI Manager Exam Selection Process
The Selection Process for FCI Manager (General, Depot, Movement, Accounts, Technical, Civil Engineering and Electrical Mechanical Engineering)that is A, B, C, D, E, F, G Post consists of the following stages:
- Online Test
While FCI Manager (Hindi) will consist of only the Online Test and Interview. The Exam Pattern for FCI Manager has been explained in the subsequent paragraphs.
The Online Test comprises Phase 1 and Phase 2 Exam.
FCI Manager Exam Pattern
FCI Manager Exam Pattern Phase 1
- Phase-I Online test will be an Objective type (comprising Multiple Choice Questions).
- Each question will carry equal 01 (one) mark.
- For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one-fourth (1/4) of the mark assigned to that question.
- Unanswered questions will not be rewarded any marks. the marks obtained in FCI Manager Exam Phase-I will not be considered in the final merit ranking.
The following table depicts the Exam Pattern for FCI Manager/Management Trainee 2022
FCI Manager Syllabus Phase 1:
- English Language Syllabus will be from Reading, Grammar and Sentence related Grammar use.
- Reasoning Ability Syllabus will be from Logic based and Conclusion based on good reasoning of the candidate.
- Numerical Aptitude Syllabus will be from Arithmetic and General Numerical Problems.
FCI Manager Exam Pattern Phase 2
- The Phase 2 comprises One paper Exam(Paper I) for FCI Manager Exam (General, Depot, Movement), which is for post A, B and C
- Two Paper Exam (I and II) will take place for FCI Manager (Accounts, Technical, Civil Engineering and Electrical Mechanical Engineering) D, E, F, G Post
- Also, for FCI Manager (Hindi) that is H Post, there will be a two paper type (III and IV) exam
- Please note that there is no negative marking in Phase 2 of the FCI Manager/Management Trainee Examination
FCI Manager Exam Pattern – FAQs
Q1. What is the Selection Process for FCI Manager 2022?
Ans. The Selection Process for FCI Manager 2022 includes Online test (Phase 1 & Phase 2), and Interview.
Q2. Is there any negative marking for FCI Manager 2022 Phase 1 Exam?
Ans. Yes, For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one-fourth (1/4) of the mark assigned to that question.
Sharing is caring!