ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- 1 ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- 2 ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- 3 ONGC Apprentice Recruitment Notification PDF
- 4 ONGC Apprentice Vacancy 2022
- 5 ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Application Link
- 6 ONGC Apprentice Application Fees
- 7 ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 8 ONGC Apprentice Selection Process
- 9 ONGC Apprentice Stipend Structure
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released the ONGC Apprentice Notification PDF on its official website on 27th April 2022 for filling 3614 Apprentice posts. ONGC is India’s flagship energy major and a ‘Maharatna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise engaged in the Exploration and Production of Oil & Gas in India and abroad, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage apprentices from its operational areas at its location across 20 work centres. Aspirants interested for the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 can apply by 15th May 2022 (6 pm) through the direct link mentioned in the article.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Overview
The notification for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 is released by ONGC at ongcindia.com. Before applying online for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 candidates must check all the important details related to the recruitment. The detailed information is tabulated below.
|ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022|
|Conducting Body||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Post Name||Apprentice Post in various Departments|
|Online Registration||27th April 2022 at 11 am|
|Last Date of Application||15th May 2022 up to 6 pm|
|Date of Result/Selection||23rd May 2022|
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment Notification PDF
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF has been published on the official website of ONGC i.e. ongcindia.com. Candidates can follow this article and get the details from the direct link provided below, all the details are available here in this post.
ONGC Apprentice Vacancy 2022
ONGC has announced about 3614 fresh vacancies in several departments on its official website. The vacancies are announced for Accounts Executive, Office Assistant, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Secretarial Assistant, Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant), Mechanic Diesel, Machinist, Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology), etc. Get the details from the information tabulated below.
|Location||Number of Vacancies|
|Northern Sector – 209 Posts|
|Northern Sector – 305 Posts|
|Western Sector – 1434 Posts|
|Eastern Sector – 744 Posts|
|Nazira & Sivasagar||583|
|Southern Sector – 694 Posts|
|Central Sector – 228 Posts|
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Application Link
The online registration of the application has been started after the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification is out on 27th April 2022. Candidates need to read carefully all the details before applying online for the ONG Recruitment 2022. Eligible Candidates need not visit the official website of ONGC and scroll the page to apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment as here we will provide the online application link below.
ONGC Apprentice Application Fees
Candidates can check the application fee category wise from the given table
|Category||ONGC Recruitment 2022 Application Fees|
Steps to Apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022
1. Candidates should visit the ONGC website www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in and apply Online from 27.04.2022 till 15.05.2022.
2. There are two steps in the registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, the candidate has to fill in his/her basic details like name, category, etc., and has to create his own password. After successful Part-I registration, with the e-mail ID, the candidate has to log in again. Candidates are advised to remember the Email and password for future reference/use.
3. In Part-II registration, the candidate has to upload his scanned photograph and furnish educational qualification, experience details, etc. This is the final submission process and after that candidate cannot change the details furnished.
Candidates are therefore advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check the same before final submission.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 here before applying for the application.
ONGC Apprentice Educational Qualification
Educational qualifications required for various ONGC Apprentice Posts are given below.
- Accounts Executive – Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce (B.Com) from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Office Assistant – Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- Secretarial Assistant – ITI in trade Stenography (English) /Secretarial practice
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) – ITI in COPA Trade
- Draughtsman (Civil) – ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade
- Electrician – ITI in Electrician Trade
- Electronics Mechanic – ITI in Electronics Mechanic
- Fitter – ITI in Fitter
- Instrument Mechanic – ITI in Instrument Mechanic
- Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance (ICTSM) – ITI in ICTSM
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) – B.Sc with PCM or PCB. ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade
- Machinist – ITI in Machinist Trade
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade
- Mechanic Diesel – ITI in Mechanic Diesel trade
- Medical Laboratory Technician – (Cardiology and Physiology) – ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology).
- Medical Laboratory Technician – (Pathology) – ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology) – ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology)
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning – Mechanic – ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic trade
- Surveyor – ITI in Surveyor Trade
- Welder – ITI in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Civil, Computer Science, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechanical -Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt.
recognized Institute/ University.
ONGC Apprentice Age Limit
Candidates can check the age limit for the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
|ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Age Limit|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
Age Relaxation: Candidates from some specific categories are allowed age relaxation as mentioned below
I. Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates for the trades reserved for them.
II. Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC Candidate).
ONGC Apprentice Selection Process
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and Merit drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person of higher age would be considered. No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may render for non-consideration. Reservation of positions will be followed as per Government of India Policy on SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories, as applicable for the engagement of Apprentices under The Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended.
ONGC Apprentice Stipend Structure
The apprentices are eligible for a monthly stipend as per the Apprentices Act, during their period of engagement as follows:
|Category of Apprentice||Qualification||Stipend amount per month (Rs.)|
|Graduate Apprentice||B.A / B.Com / B.Sc / B.B.A||9,000/-|
|Trade Apprentices||1 year ITI||7,700/-|
|2 year IT||8,050/-|
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
Q1. When is ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification released?
Ans. The ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification is released on 27th April 2022.
Q2. What is the last day to apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The last day to apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 is 15th May 2022.
Q3. What is the maximum age to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment 2022?
Ans. The maximum age to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment 2022 is 24 years, age relaxation is applied according to the category
Q4. How to apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
Ans. You can apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 directly from the link provided in the article.
Sharing is caring!