IBPS RRB Apply Online 2022
- 1 IBPS RRB Apply Online 2022
- 2 IBPS RRB Apply Online 2022 – Overview
- 3 IBPS RRB Apply Online 2022- Important Dates
- 4 IBPS RRB Apply Online Link
- 5 IBPS RRB Application Fee
IBPS RRB Apply Online 2022: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the online applications for various vacancies of PO, Clerk & Officer Scale vacancies @ibps.in from 07th June 2022. The applications shall be accepted by the IBPS via their official website. The last date to apply online for IBPS RRB 2022 is 27th June 2022. IBPS has released 8106 vacancies for candidates interested in joining the Regional Rural Banks and they are required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP for RRBs- XI). While you are applying for the IBPS RRB you must have knowledge about the stepwise process to apply online and the important documents required. The application process is fully online and complete details have been discussed in the article below including steps to apply, application fee, documents required, and more.
IBPS RRB Apply Online 2022 – Overview
The online application link for IBPS RRB 2022 has been activated and candidates can apply till 27th June 2022. Eligible candidates now can apply for the various posts in the upcoming days. In this article, the candidates can check the application fees, documents required, steps to apply, hand-written declaration, and other details for online application.
|IBPS RRB Apply Online 2022 – Overview|
|Organisation||The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Posts||Office Assistant Scale I, II, III|
|Notification Release Date||06th June 2022|
|IBPS RRB Apply Online Start Dates||07th June 2022|
|IBPS RRB Apply Online Last Date||27th June 2022|
IBPS RRB Apply Online 2022- Important Dates
The detailed IBPS RRB notification has been released and the online registration procedure started on 07th June 2022.
|IBPS RRB 2022 Events||Dates|
|Notification Released||06th June 2022|
|IBPS RRB Apply Online starts||07th June 2022|
|Last date for IBPS RRB Apply Online||27th June 2022|
|Last Date to print application form||27th June 2022|
|Last Date To Pay The Application Fees||27th June 2022|
|IBPS RRB Prelims Exam Date 2022||07th, 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st August 2022|
IBPS RRB Apply Online Link
IBPS has started accepting online applications for Officer Scale-I, II & III, and Office Assistant posts from 07th June 2022 onwards. In order to avoid any error, candidates must read all the instructions before applying online for the posts. The interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility requirement can apply from the below links. The post-wise direct links to apply online for IBPS RRB 2022 exam have been given below which will be active till 27th June 2022.
How To Apply Online For IBPS RRB 2022?
The IBPS RRB Apply Online link will be activated soon. The candidates who are eligible for Officer Scale I, II, & III and Office Assistant posts can follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the IBPS RRB 2022. Once submitted, the form cannot be edited, therefore fill it out carefully.
Part I: REGISTRATION
- Visit the official website @ibps.in or click on the direct link given below.
- Click on the advertisement “Recruitment of RRB Officer Scale-I, Officer Scale-II & III, and Officer Assistants”.
- On the new page, the candidate needs to select “Click here for New Registration”.
- Candidates need to provide personal details like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- On successful submission of the registration form, a Registration ID and Password will be sent on the registered mobile number and e-mail.
Part II: LOG IN
- Candidates need to log in with the issued Registration number and Password to complete the application process.
- The next step is to upload the Photograph and Signature in the prescribed format.
- On the next page, candidates need to fill in their educational details.
- Candidates can choose the exam center at their convenience.
- Preview the application form once and verify all the details entered and click on the submit button.
- After filling in every detail and submitting the form the candidates will be redirected to the application fees payment gateway.
- Candidates can pay the application fees via online mode or offline mode.
- After the successful payment take the print of the submitted form for future reference.
Documents Required For IBPS RRB Apply Online
The candidates will have to upload the following documents in the required size in JPEG format while filling out for IBPS RRB 2022 Online Form.
|Signature||140 x 60 Pixels||10-20 KBS|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240 Pixels||20-50 KBS|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 x 400 Pixels||50-100 KBS|
|Passport Size Photograph||200 x 230 Pixels||20-50 KBS|
Hand Written Declaration Text
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
IBPS RRB Application Fee
Candidates have to pay non-refundable application fees through online mode. Below have been tabulated the category-wise application fee.
|mr no||Category||Application Fees|
|1.||SC/ ST/ PwD/ XS||Rs. 175/-|
|2.||General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 850/-|
How To Retrieve Password For IBPS RRB?
Under various circumstances, the candidates forget their login passwords. So here are some steps to retrieve your password.
- Visit the official website of IBPS or the link that is given above.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” on the right side of the screen.
- On the new page, enter the Registration Number and registered Mobile Number or Email ID.
- Click on “Submit”
- The new password will be sent to a registered Email ID or Mobile number.
- Login with the system with the newly generated password.
Need Help During IBPS Apply Online?
If candidates need any assistance or face any problem while filling out the IBPS RRB Application form, they can contact the authorities through the helpline numbers given below
- 1800 222 366
- 1800 103 4566
The service will be available from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. except on Saturday, Sunday, and bank holidays.
IBPS RRB Apply Online 2022: FAQs
Q. What is the last date for IBPS RRB Apply Online 2022?
Ans. The last date to apply online for IBPS RRB 2022 is 27th June 2022
Q. Who can apply for the IBPS RRB 2022 exam?
Ans. Any Graduate or Post Graduate can apply for the IBPS RRB 2022.
Q. What is the application fee for IBPS RRB Apply Online 2022?
Ans. For the General/ OBC/ EWS category, it will be Rs. 850/- and for SC/ ST/ PwD/ XS it will be Rs. 175/-
Q. How can I apply for IBPS RRB 2022?
Ans. The candidates can apply either from the official website @ibps.in or from the direct link provided in the article.
Q. What if the payment gets stuck or money deducted but the payment failed for IBPS RRB Apply Online?
Ans. Any amount deducted or gets stuck during the application process will be credited back to the source account in 7-10 working days.
Q. For which posts did IBPS conduct the RRB exam?
Ans. Every year IBPS conducts an online exam for RRB Officer Scale-I (PO), Officer Scale-II & III, and Office Assistants (Clerk) posts.
Q. What is the mode of paying the fee for the IBPS RRB application form?
Ans. The application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Sharing is caring!