Super mario party There is a video game to play with friends and family. The game has a total of 84 minigames, plus 20 playing characters, multiple game modes, and four unique boards, so there’s plenty to entertain your group. However, you will not have everything yet. Super mario party When you first load it there are 20 minigames, four characters, a single board and five gems locked. To see the final cutscene and actually end the game, you’ll need to unlock everything.
In this guide, we are going to show you how to unlock characters, new modes, boards and more. Super Mario Party. Although the game has a lot of unlockables, you don’t need to do anything special to get them all. In most cases, just playing the game is enough, so long as you know where to look.
How to unlock characters
There are four hidden characters that are not playable at first: Pom Pom, Diddy Kong, Donky Kong, and Dry Bones. Here’s how to unlock them:
- Tuff: The party is shown at the plaza after completing the Salty Sea section (World 5) of Challenge Road. That said, you have to unlock all minigames before unlocking pom pom.
- Didi Kong: Similar to Pom Pom, you must complete the Chestnut Forest section (World 2) of Challenge Road to unlock Diddy Kong.
- donkey Kong: To unlock Donkey Kong, play River Survival three times. Be sure to take different routes each time. Through the third time, you will see DK in the crowd as you stretch into the house.
- dry Bones: Dry bones is weird. There does not seem to be a set requirement to unlock Skeleton Copa. Dry bones appear in the party plaza only after a short play. You will find him at the top of the plaza.
Of course, each of these new characters come with their own dies. What are they here:
- Tuff: 0 3 3 3 3 8
- Didi Kong: 0 0 0 7 7 7
- donkey Kong: +5 coins 0 0 0 10 10
- dry Bones: 1 1 1 6 6 6
Hidden board: Kamek’s tantalizing tower
The first unlockable one you want to hide is the hidden board. Luckily, you can do this by trying just three default boards: WhatsApp’s Domino Ruins, King Bob-Omb’s Powderkag Mine, and Megafurt Paradise. After completing one match on each of the three boards, you will unlock Kamek’s tantalizing tower.
Challenge Road and other modes
You start Super mario party With four game modes: Mario Party, Partner Party, Sound Stage and River Survival. You can unlock a major new mode called Challenge Road with many small and big features.
How to unlock all minigames and open the challenge road
The challenge road becomes available after unlocking all 84 minigames. As you play, you will see question marks for minigames that have not been unlocked. Of course, at the end of the turn, you have to rely on chance to get a game you haven’t played yet (don’t worry, it’s usually pretty good about landing on unplayed games). To unlock all 84, however, you must play Mario Party, Partner Party, Sound Stage, and River Survival. We had to play a few times on each mode to unlock all the games and open the challenge road.
Super Mario Party Read, frustrating, and leaves the party early
suggestion: You can go to the right of the plaza to see all of your unlocked minigames. Click on the people with question marks to see which genre unlocks them.
Tod’s Race Room, Party Points and Sticker Room
You can also unlock other smaller modes.
To the right is the toad’s rec room in a green pipe. It is unlocked after playing a Mario Party match. Once in the rec room, you can play many different minigames including a clean baseball.
You can also spend party points on collectibles after talking with Toad in the center of the party plaza. Before you can do this, you must first earn party points, which is achieved by playing the game in either mode. After gaining the ability to spend party points, head left and then to the red warp pipe. Kamek will open a sticker room for you.
How to unlock all gems
To beat” Super mario party And to see the final cutscene, you must collect five gems, each of which requires you to master five main game modes.
- Tenacity Gemstone: First this gem will be unlocked, as it is required to play all four boards in standard party mode.
- Gem of love: You are required to play one round on all four boards in the partner party.
- Gem of courage: Take every route of the river survival to show that you are very adventurous for this gem.
- Gem of the soul: This may seem daunting, but it will take you a minimum of time. Just complete a round of sound stage on hard difficulty.
- Gem of passion: Finish the challenge road.
Gold Ore at River Survival
To gain the courage of the gemstone, you need to take all five routes in the River Survival. After getting the gem, talk to Burdo to get the Gold O.R. Using the gold oar on your boat in the river survival will add all the oar powers to your boat. It is possible to obtain the OR before completing all five routes, although it appears that it contains some amount of RNG.