Throughout the world, men and women wear mehndi, or henna to enhance their appearance. A paste made from the leaves of the Henna plant, essential oils, and lemon juice leaves brown spots around the application area. Different intricate and pretty mehndi designs are created using a cone according to the occasion and need. This form of art has been quite popular ever since it’s origin by humans. People get their hands, feet and other body parts tattooed in every occasion as this is associated with good fortune and positive effects on body and mind.
Mehndi is one of the 16 adornments in Hindu mythology called as solah sringar. Hence celebrations are incomplete without getting mehndi design on hands. Marriage is a very auspicious occasion in every person’s life especially women. They want want it to be magnificent and beautiful. Mehndi is one of the marriage ceremonies where the bride gets henna tattooed with a design of her choice. With ongoing trends, brides want a design which is elegant but is minimal in space and conveys all their feelings. The following are some simple yet stylish mehndi designs for minimalist brides that you can choose from.
1. A pretty leaf on palm with beautiful small designs along sides
- 1 1. A pretty leaf on palm with beautiful small designs along sides
- 2 2. Garment design with bold symmetric flowers
- 3 3. Large and small Lotus petal with minute symmetric patterns
- 4 4. A large half circle on one side with flowers and and leaflets
- 5 5. Flowers mixed with ornamental designs
- 6 6. Rose with ornamental design
- 7 7. Center big flower with flowers and leaves and plants around
- 8 8. Center flower with finger tips colored
- 9 9. Large central flower with finger designs-
- 10 10. Small similar flowers in a climber like plant with leaves
- 11 11. Peacock in a royal window and lotus flowers below
- 12 12. Lotus Mehndi Design
- 13 12. royal bangle design with flowers on fingers
- 14 13. wrist adorning garment design with royal rings around fingers
- 15 14. bangle jointed with ring in the middle finger design
- 16 15. large thick antique bangle with rings on fingers
- 17 16. net like finger patterns and sleeve like wrist bangle design
- 18 17. symmetric thin plants and designer bold lines
- 19 18. plants emerging from fingers extending up to wrist
- 20 19. net pattern with flowers at cross over and flowers on fingers
- 21 20. flower design covering the whole hand
- 22 21. net patterns with floral bangles on one hand and semicircle with flowers inside on other hand
- 23 22. Leg Mehndi Designs
- 24 23. Large circles with flower inside and thumb ring design
This is a beautiful leaf on palm design which contains a plant inside and other small designs like spirals and petals on all sides. Just look at this, it is so pretty. This is a perfect design for a bride’s hands who wants a simple design. Even if you are not a bride this good to go with other ceremonies.
2. Garment design with bold symmetric flowers
This is an easy to do beautiful design which includes an anklet pattern above which are symmetric patterns of bold flowers. It also includes small petal like designs on fingers with bold lines. This is a must try design when it comes to time efficient ones.
3. Large and small Lotus petal with minute symmetric patterns
This design shows a large Lotus petal in the middle of palm which has traditional anklet design at the bottom. The fingers are decorated with bold lines on both sides of which there are Lotus petals with small leaflets inside giving it a traditional and sleek look.
4. A large half circle on one side with flowers and and leaflets
Look how beautiful the design is. This includes a big half circle which is decorated with very small petals outside and small leaflets and pretty flowers inside. The finger design includes flowers emerging from bold lines and has beads on string pattern.
5. Flowers mixed with ornamental designs
This mehndi design looks so royal with it’s small flowers which are adorned with ornamental patterns above and below it. There are also symmetric patterns on thumb side of flowers. the fingers have bold henna dipped finger tips with flowers connected through plant designs.
6. Rose with ornamental design
this mehndi design includes a design that looks like bangles and necklace with rose patterns. This simple design consists of bold and semi bold lines with small roses and minute petals. This design as you can see takes less space and is perfect for a minimal design.
7. Center big flower with flowers and leaves and plants around
This mehndi design as you can see is an easy to do one that covers the whole palm as desired in a bride’s hand. the center flower has mosaic pattern at it’s center and the finger tips are drenched in henna giving it a perfect bridal look.
8. Center flower with finger tips colored
This small yet gorgeous circle mehndi design has a central circle with bold and semi bold circles around and finally small flowers around completing the central part. Only the finger tips are fully henna tattooed with lines and dots below.
9. Large central flower with finger designs-
This mehndi design has a large design on palm including bold circle at the inner most layer then gradually increasing small petals and then bold circle which is completed by spirals and flowers at the outer most layer.
10. Small similar flowers in a climber like plant with leaves
This elegant mehndi design contains a plant which has Lotus like small flowers and leaves in a manner which gives it an overall perfect look.
11. Peacock in a royal window and lotus flowers below
This design has a beautiful peacock sitting on a pot near a window which looks royal. the other portions are covered with Lotus flowers in half circle and center. The fingers and thumb side of hand is covered with bold and semi bold sleek lines with petal designs inside.
12. Lotus Mehndi Design
12. royal bangle design with flowers on fingers
This mehndi design includes bangle like ornamental design around the wrist extending up to the knuckles. The fingers are decorated with spirals which are finished with small dots and leaflets above and bold lines below with finger tips covered with henna.
13. wrist adorning garment design with royal rings around fingers
This impressive mehndi design includes three sets of bangle designs. the fingers are also garnished with large ring designs which includes triangle around plant and outside.
14. bangle jointed with ring in the middle finger design
This small and simple design includes necklace like design on the back of the palm extended by flowers and ending with a plant on the middle finger.
15. large thick antique bangle with rings on fingers
this design shows a bangle with flowers in the middle and has horizontal and vertical lines below and a large lotus petal shape like design with smaller designs inside extending up to the knuckle of middle finger. the fingers also show ring arrangement of lines with small petal like designs and flowers.
16. net like finger patterns and sleeve like wrist bangle design
This mehndi design has bangle like design on wrist with beads dropping out and flowers and leaves inside another design on the back of palm. the fingers have net like patterns on them with tips fully covered with henna.
17. symmetric thin plants and designer bold lines
The design has net pattern with plants crossing each other and has border of thick and thin lines and beads. The finger tips have small plants with lines below it completing the design.
18. plants emerging from fingers extending up to wrist
The design has small plants emerging from fingers gradually becoming thick and extending to wrist completing the over all look.
19. net pattern with flowers at cross over and flowers on fingers
the design has borders of marigold in various sizes and net pattern with minute flowers at the cross over on the wrist and back of palm. The fingers have flowers with semi bold lines.
20. flower design covering the whole hand
It includes flowers and leaves on the back of palm below which are bangle like floral and net pattern on wrist and at the bottom has curtain like dropping down patterns.
21. net patterns with floral bangles on one hand and semicircle with flowers inside on other hand
the pattern has on one hand bangles of Lotus flower and net pattern on fingers with tips covered with henna while the other hand has semi-circular pattern with flowers inside and leaf lamina outside. the fingers have flowers and thick lines of henna and beads.
22. Leg Mehndi Designs
23. Large circles with flower inside and thumb ring design
The leg mehndi design includes a large circle with two peeking flowers on opposite poles and leaves in between. The thumb is covered with ring like lines.