That’s it, what we thought was impossible has happened. France, what am I saying, the United Kingdom, what am I saying the whole world is in mourning: Queen Elizabeth II died on September 8, 2022. Our mother to all will have ended up succumbing to the vagaries of old age, to 96 years old. It’s funny, it’s still a sacred page of history that turns. However, the grief did not prevent the twittos from commenting on the event. And as The Queen would surely have wanted us to laugh rather than cry, that’s what we’re going to do (by murmuring the English national anthem, anyway).
1. We don’t want to say she was right, but frankly…
2. Ready for Victory
3. Always the first on the news that one
4. Not sure he’ll get over it, our poor Steph
5. Princess Diana and the Queen meet in the afterlife
7. Oh le prank !
9. Abdicate or not abdicate? Discuss in comment
10. I would give anything to see this
11. The Queen knew Hitler, but see Salah vs. Napoli was his limit
12. Let’s meditate, let’s meditate
13. We can’t help but remember Sibeth Ndiaye’s iconic phrase: “The girl is dead”
14. The Queen when Meghan Markle comes to say goodbye
15. Big atmosphere up there
16. Pray hard friends
17. The Queen’s BeReal today
18. Don’t add more, we’re already crying enough
19. It’s too much to take
20. It stinks of ass
21. The End of an Era
25. My heart is broken in two
26. RIP Princess Diana, you would have liked that
28. Not So Hurried
29. Real promise or not?
30. But what will become of them?
31. You Will Remember
32. At Least One Happy Here