Lord Of The Rings was one of those movies that left a lot of us speechless in early 2000. LOTR was one of the best selling and most-loved movies that everyone watched. It took the cast 274 days to film the movie! It is one of the highest-rated films on rotten tomatoes and is an often go-to tattoo inspo for men & women worldwide. If you want to look into some Lord Of The Rings tattoos, you will enjoy our list!
What Does The Ring In Lord Of The Rings Say?
- 0.1 What Does The Ring In Lord Of The Rings Say?
- 0.2 Top 12 Lord Of The Rings Tattoo Designs
- 0.3 1. Lord Of The Rings Tattoo Galadriel
- 0.4 2. Elvish Tattoos With Eye of Sauron Lord Of The Rings Tattoo
- 0.5 3. Hobbit Tattoo Lord Of The Rings Tattoo Sleeve
- 0.6 4. Nazgul Cool Lotrl Inspired Tattoo
- 0.7 5. Lord Of The Rings Cast Tattoo
- 0.8 6. Frodo Cool Inspired Lord Of The Rings Tattoos
- 0.9 7. The Tree Of Gondor Tattoo
- 0.10 8. Sword Tattoo Designs Eye Of Sauron Lord Of The Rings
- 0.11 9. Lord Of The Rings Legolas Inspired Tattoo
- 0.12 10. Gandalf Movie Inspired Lord Of The Rings Tattoo
- 0.13 11. Tolkien Tattoo With The Sauron Eye
- 0.14 12. One Ring To Rule Them All Tattoo On The Back
- 0.15 What Does The White Tree Of Gondor Symbolize?
- 0.16 On That Note
- 1 Need More Inspiration
“Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.” These words have been carved into the ring. Once translated, these words say: “One ring to rule them all, One ring to find them all, One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.” This is a popular tattoo idea, and plenty of fans get this ink and similar quotes all over their bodies.
Top 12 Lord Of The Rings Tattoo Designs
1. Lord Of The Rings Tattoo Galadriel
Female tattoo @corentinvsn
This is the best tattoo if you are into bigger & softer pieces. The Galadriel tattoo is great for the arm area and is very attention-seeking. If you read books & you are a fan, you will enjoy this tattoo!
2. Elvish Tattoos With Eye of Sauron Lord Of The Rings Tattoo
This Lord Of The Rings Tattoo is perfect for men who love the eye of Sauron & who need manly pieces. Make sure you get this ink if you are into unusual & unique tattoo ideas.
3. Hobbit Tattoo Lord Of The Rings Tattoo Sleeve
A hobbit tattoo is a must-have when you think of Lord Of The Rings! It is a scary art piece, but it is a design that will suit men who love to get tattoos all over the body.
4. Nazgul Cool Lotrl Inspired Tattoo
Lord Of The Rings has many interesting earth pieces, quotes, as well as fierce details. However, if you are into something straight to the point & you love manly pieces, you will enjoy this art!
5. Lord Of The Rings Cast Tattoo
Lord Of The Rings is a book that is all about medieval times, as well as guys who love mystical pieces. You should get this design and place it on your shoulder if you prefer bigger & bolder tattoos.
6. Frodo Cool Inspired Lord Of The Rings Tattoos
Are you someone who used to love Frodo? Lord Of The Rings would not have been complete without him. In fact, did you know that even Ryan Reynolds tried to get a part in the movie? Either way, this LOTR tattoo is for those men who prefer cartoons, drawings & easier/simpler pieces.
7. The Tree Of Gondor Tattoo
The tree of Gondor meaning is very powerful. If you love the earth & you love planting trees, you will enjoy getting this Lord Of The Rings tattoo asap. It is petite, powerful, + you can place it anywhere you want.
8. Sword Tattoo Designs Eye Of Sauron Lord Of The Rings
The Eye of Sauron is one of those designs that is very attention-seeking, and everyone will know where you got your inspiration from. If you love king-inspired tattoos, as well as old-times, you will enjoy this sword with the eye design.
9. Lord Of The Rings Legolas Inspired Tattoo
Everyone used to love Legolas in the books, as well as on the screen. He was our favorite character. If he was your LOTR favorite, make sure you get this large tattoo on your arm.
10. Gandalf Movie Inspired Lord Of The Rings Tattoo
If you loved their journey & if Gandalf was your favorite character, try to get this tattoo for him. You will enjoy this simple yet very well-made tattoo of the character. It is petite and perfect for men who love wizards.
11. Tolkien Tattoo With The Sauron Eye
This Tolkien of the famous quotes is a must-have if you enjoy spiritual tattoos. Share this idea with others, and everyone will tell you that this is the perfect tattoo for you!
12. One Ring To Rule Them All Tattoo On The Back
Last but not least, you can get this Tolkien tattoo that says, “One ring to rule them all” over your back. It is a big tattoo, perfect for men who love their back and who are not afraid of emphasizing their bodies.
What Does The White Tree Of Gondor Symbolize?
Many fans love this LOTR journey! And some also love to get the tattoo of White Tree of Gondor. It is found in the Court of the Fountain in Minas Tirith. The Crown of Gondor bore seven jewels of adamant set in the circlet.
On That Note
There you have it! What tattoo design was your favorite? You can share your ideas with us in the comment section down below. There are many different pieces for you to choose from, and everyone will find something that suits their preference.
Need More Inspiration
Feature image from Pinterest